We wanted to share some easy tips on how to market your brand on a budget. If you are just starting up your own small business, or just have a low budget in general, these suggestions are sure to help kick-start some brand recognition in your community and beyond!
- Get involved in social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn are all great platforms for small businesses to create a following and advertise for free or for low costs compared to other types of marketing
2. Start a business blog – businesses that blog generate 67% more leads that businesses that don’t!
3. Giveaway free samples of your product or service in exchange for reviews.
4. Create coupons or contests for recruiting new customers or leads
5. Coordinate with other local businesses to cross-promote your products! “You scratch my back – i’ll scratch yours”
6. Start a Google Adwords pay-per-click campaign for targeted advertising.
7. Create a Groupon!
8. Start a YouTube channel and post videos about your brand, products, goals for your company, customer reviews, and much more!
10. Rent a booth at a local trade show and use promotional products as memorable handouts!
Tips courtesy of www.thebalance.com